Braden over at 20 out of 10 had a great meme, Answers to Life’s Difficult Questions, and being a sucker for a meme I had to partake. So here goes.
First the rules:
1. Put your media player on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Tag at least 10 friends.
6. Anyone tagged has to do the same, because fun pointlessness spreads like a virus.
7. Ignore rules 5 and 6. They are dumb. (okay, I added that one)
8. Rule number 3 kinda sucks, too. Instead, keep going until you find the first song title that makes an interesting answer (even if it isn’t accurate).
9. If you obey rule 8 then you don’t really need rule 4. It is more fun if people can figure it out for themselves.
10. No random and pointless meme shall have less than 10 rules.
If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
Take a Joke America (Carlos Mencia)
How would you describe yourself?
I’m So Lonesome I Could Cry (Hank Williams, interpreted by Me First and the Gimme Gimmes)
What do you like in a girl?
I’m In Love With a German Film Star (Passions)
How do you feel today?
Fuck the Kids (NOFX)
What is your life’s purpose?
I Wanna Be Sedated (The Ramones)
What is your motto?
No End In Sight (Mudhoney)
What do your friends think of you?
Franco Un-American (NOFX)
What do you think of your parents?
Comfortably Numb (Pink Floyd)
What do you think about very often?
Pudding Time (Primus)
What is 2 + 2?
Woke Up This Morning (Nickelback)
What do you think of your best friend?
Patience (Guns N’ Roses)
What do you think of the person you like?
Life is Sweet (Chemical Brothers)
What is your life story?
You Don’t Know How It Feels (Tom Petty)
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Wandering Star (Portishead)
What do you think of when you see the person you like?
I Can’t Help Myself (4 Tops)
What will you dance to at your wedding?
Pale Green Stars (Everclear)
What will they play at your funeral?
Gone Away (The Offspring)
What is your hobby/interest?
Sound is Vibration (Atmosphere)
What is your biggest fear?
Something’s Got to Give (The Beastie Boys
What is your biggest secret?
Bitch Please (Eminem)
What do you think of your friends?
Wicked Sensitive Crew (Dropkick Murphys)
It’s funny, I almost hewed to the rule exclusively. Maybe my taste in music does define me. So now I know I supposed to tag people to participate, but I’m more of a free-will kind of person. And since I appropriated this as well, consider yourself tagged.